May 6, 2009

甜美生活

All the way through my teaching practice, I have kept myself from the indecent way of classroom management - bribing students, yet I can only stop myself from escaping from compostions marking by bribing myself.

So, I have come up with an excellent way to bribe myself into marking my students' compositions. I will be allowed to refresh jump.mingpao.com once if I finish marking 5 compositions. The ecstacy of seeing new vacancy posts on the page escalates my morale!

Refreshing jump.mingpao.com. If this is "bribing". Congratulations!

Believe me, it's not the problem of my students. We all know that students are not aware of the importance of entertaining their teachers. Maybe I should tell my students next time - if you write something so thriving that keeps me awake, I will let you mark some of your classmates' compositions! It will definitely be a highlight of your self-repeating life.

Viva bribing! Viva type 1 conditional sentences!

No comments: